Credit Lawyer, Craig K. Perry, Esq., Reveals Powerful Secrets about Credit Laws – In Simple Language, with Step-by-Step Instructions on Getting Deletions off your Credit Reports.
Are you wondering why credit bureaus like Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion ignore you and your requests to fix errors on your credit reports, etc.?
Nothing is more important to your financial success than your credit score and other personal information that credit bureaus sell to creditors, lenders, and others. If you’ve ever tried to fix your credit, or hired someone to do it for you, but weren’t successful, this book will show you why – and how to fix it. It is unique from anything else you’ve ever read on this subject for several reasons….
• Written by an Attorney for the Consumer. It is simple and straightforward, taking complicated consumer reporting laws, contained in the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), and making them simple – without technical language;
• Describes and Cites FCRA Laws. With web links at every turn, Credit Fix Power teaches about the laws that regulate credit reports, and the disclosure of other personal information; It also discusses the “609” rules, otherwise known as 15USC 1681G.
• Reveals Everything about Your Consumer Files. These laws empower you to (1) force CRA’s to reveal hidden information in your files that they can share with others (which is much broader in scope than your consumer credit report), (2) find out how they investigated your disputes, (3) learn who is looking at your credit files – and why, and (4) learn how to deal with identity theft issues.
• Allows You to Force Violators to Correct Credit Report Errors. If you follow the law, but still are wronged by violators, then, as a last resort, you will have everything lined up to sue. Use a credit law attorney (like the author) who can utilize the evidence you’ve preserved to take immediate action and file suit – at no charge to you – and force violators to correct their errors, while enabling you to collect money for the damages you’ve suffered.
* Credit Fix Power makes it easy and walk you through the credit repair steps you need to take to start turning the tables on violators today!
Since 1991, Attorney Craig K. Perry has represented consumers. He is a member of the National Association of Consumer Advocates and in 2016 won a reversal before the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals in favor of a consumer for credit law violations. He continues to represent consumers in both state and federal court whose rights have been violated.