Make 2008 the year you pay zero taxes!
Fully updated to include all the latest tax law changes, How to Pay Zero Taxes outlines the easiest, most practical strategies you can use to lower your taxes this year, next year, and beyond. From converting personal expenses into business expenses to avoiding or surviving an IRS audit, Jeff Schnepper’s guide comprehensively covers more deductions than any other tax book, all conveniently organized in six fast-access categories: exclusions, credits, �above-the-line� deductions, �below-the-line� deductions, traditional tax shelters, and supertax shelters.
In the 2008 edition you will find coverage of:
- The new 2007 tax laws.
- Credits and deductions for higher education expenses.
- The special capital gains and dividends rules.
- Increased dependent care and �kiddie� tax credits.
- Coverdell Education Accounts for elementary and secondary school expenses.
- Increased IRA and retirement plan limits.
- Home equity loans.
- Real estate trusts.
- Theft and casualty losses.
- Educational and ROTH IRAs.
- Divorce and separation costs.