Think insurance is dry and boring? Well, think again.
You’re about to discover that insurance can be easy to understand. This book will explain everything you need to know when selecting your policy and save money along the way.
Inside you’ll learn to:
• Fully understand your auto, home and renters insurance and all the coverages that are designed to protect you
• Properly insure the fun things in life, like motorcycle, boat or recreational vehicle
• Discover what an umbrella is and why everyone needs one
• Select the right life insurance, disability and long-term care policy
• Choose the right insurance agent
• And much more!
So open this book and find tips and money saving ideas written by a real independent insurance agent.
Be a savvy shopper and “Insure” your Peace of Mind.
Author Peter Wallin is President of Wallin Insurance Agency, located in Elmira, New York. This is his third published book. He has a master’s degree in insurance management and holds his Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) designation, Certified Professional Insurance Agent (CPIA) designations. He has earned several industry honors including the F.W.Hirt Quality Agency award from Erie Insurance. He is married with 3 grown children.