Welcome for the next 7 days coaching from PD CLASSES (Food & Accomodation are arranged from PD Classes)
To study with us, do watch – https://youtu.be/oo7N9eaoNPA
Our WEBSITE – www.pdclassessgnr.com
Important questions to prepare –
Questions about homework (overload).
The way you evaluate your teaching performance and teaching needs. How do you use resources?
Your teaching tools and methods, namely – the Internet, team-teaching and external resources.
How do you handle the needs of children with high abilities as compared to the needs of low-skilled children?
How do you meet the needs of children with ADHD?
What are your teaching objectives?
How do you provide feedback?
How do you handle a case of a child who is socially isolated?
Why did you choose a teaching career?
Why are you interested in working for our school?
Give an example of a difficult phone call to a parent.
How do you handle parent complaints about teaching methods?
How often do you report to parents? What is your communication method with parents?
Questions about classroom discipline and the way you establish your authority.
How do you handle a discipline problem? What about noise in the classroom?
Are you a “tough” teacher or an “understanding” teacher?
How do you handle a gifted child who is a discipline problem?
Tips from PD Classes-
Be prepared to explain your teaching profile and everything that is related to your education, background experience and teaching philosophies.
Speak clearly about your teaching beliefs.
Prepare and review your answers to these frequently asked teacher interview questions.
As it is easy for an interviewer to recognize an unprepared candidate by reading his body language, practice answering the basic questions a few times before the interview.
Most Important educational videos (Pls don’t miss to watch)
English speaking videos –
INTERVIEW Videos –
Group Discussion –
Body Language –
Teacher Interview –
Bank Interview –
MR Interview –
PD CLASSES RAJASTHAN (YouTube channel) focuses on learning English for people whose mother tongue is Hindi. You will find English lessons related to spoken English conversation, Grammar, and sentences you would use in your daily English speaking.speakers and speak English without hesitation.
Don’t forget to Subscribe so you’ll hear about our newest videos.
“Join email@example.com to learn English at home”
Be a part of our fb page –
7th day personality Development Classes
Avail our 3rd book to learn English at
home – ’70 ways of Spoken English’
Do’s and Dont’s of interview
(1) Remember that the interviewers are men of great experience. They are fully acquainted with the nature of the duty and qualities required of a person for the particular job. They can judge a person’s worth and his capabilities from his words and expression.
(2) Give your best to the interviewers. Cover your weakness through the presentation of other achievements.
(3) Have sufficient confidence in yourself to evoke confidence in the interviewers.
(4) Remain unperturbed and composed and keep your interest throughout the interview.
(5) First listen very attentively and carefully to the question put to you. Then answer it in a natural and normal way.
(6) Adopt a pleasing manner of a speech.
(7) Follow the interviewers swiftly and grasp the new question to tackle it with maximum energy and interest.
(8) Feel pleased with your surrounding and be at your ease in the company of the interviwers.
(9) Develop your personality to suit the post for which you have applied.
(10) Be prompt without being hasty, quick without being aggressive.
(11) Establish a rapport with the interviewers.
(12) Emit vivacity and enthusiasm from yours looks and expressions.
(13) Be perfectly normal.
(14) Show pleasing and graceful manners, sufficient politeness and verve.
(15) Be smartly and soberly dressed.
(16) Gather adequate general knowledge before appearing at the interview.
(17) Tell frankly if you are not able to answer any question or questions, In case the interviewer or interviewers suggest the answer always show gratefulness to them by being nicely thankful to them.
(18) Try to show your interest in the job and never give the impression that you are only casually appearing before the interviewers.
#teacher , #aps , #kvs , #interview ,
FB / INSTAGAM – pd.classes