Written by Kevin Daum, the author of “Building Your Own Home for Dummies.” Mr. Daum, a 22-year veteran in the Banking and Mortgage industries shares his insights and experiences, giving frank advice on how to get the most of your mortgage.
– How Banks look at your finances – including the practices they don’t share with you.
– How to avoid making costly mistakes.
– Why the 15-Year mortgage may be a rip-off.
– 5 important questions to ask that will separate a good Loan Officer from a bad one.
– Zero Point, Zero Fee Loans: There is no such thing as a free lunch.
– Understanding the Purchase Transaction…from A to Z.Used Book in Good Condition